Large Size Graphics Label Patterns
Large size graphics
Design issues pertaining to wall displays, posters, handouts, brochures, and web-based content as an extension of labeling programs.
Choosing the shape of the labelView Pattern
- Alphabetical: View all of our labels ordered alphabetically from A to Z.
- Domain: Organize the patterns according to the subject area (environmental, children's books).
- Type: Label types sort the different patterns into five categories: endorsement, warning, information only, comparative, and hybrid.
- Components: Label components sort the patterns according to the recognized components within that pattern.
- Reader Response: Sort by response refers to arranging the label components on the basis of the consumer's perceptual, cognitive and emotional responses.
- Text & Graphics: Arrange the patterns according to whether the pattern pertains to a text or a graphic.
- General: Pertains to labels as tangible objects, holistic design issues (such as layout), and all other issues.
- Digital: Labels and digital media, including URLs, scan tags, RFID, animation, video, and sound.
- Large Size Graphics: Design issues pertaining to wall displays, posters, handouts, brochures, and web-based content as an extension of labeling programs.